For individuals who wish to expand their knowledge and skills during an emergency in high risk environments where accidents or events are most likely to happen. This training program takes first aid a step further equipping you to treat and promote recovery at a degree closest to what you would expect from the arrival of EMS professionals. Become qualified as advanced first aid provider with EMP Medic.
About the Program
This course is designed to introduce a systematic way of advanced first aid treatment for managing sufferers in various environments. Topic-related learning and practical exercises covering different scenarios are undertaken leading to higher assessment skills. This is an international accredited program according to European Guidelines on advanced first aid treatment.
Basic Life Support
- Vital signs
- Blood pressure (exercise on taking a persons blood pressure)
- Glasgow coma scale
Advanced Life Support
- Suction (exercise on using a manual suction unit)
- Airway management (exercise on using advanced airway management using supraglottic airway device)
- Oxygen (exercise on using emergency oxygen)
- Bag-Valve-Mask (exercise on a training manikin, single and two-rescuers BVM)
- Shock (advanced recognition and treatment)
Detailed explanation on DOTS performed on a victim.
- Soft tissue
- Advanced trauma care
- Using tourniquet for control of bleeding
- Trauma first aid kit and usage (exercise on using a basic trauma first aid kit)
- Spinal board
- Emergency blanket
- Head immobilization
- Practical skills on the above topics during scenario training
All delegates – after being assessed and having successfully completed the course – will be awarded with an Advanced First Aid Certificate.
How to attend or organise a course
If you are interested to attend one of our courses, please consider joining one of the open venues below.
If you would like to organize a course for your company employees, please fill the form below or contact us on 777 8 7779.No Events